Kaley Jase Boutique plans to roll out the red carpet (not literally) and treat shoppers to a fun event on Small Business Saturday, November 27th, 2021.
Not only will Kaley Jase Boutique offer incredible gifts, but they also spearheaded the organization of a Sidewalk Sale. This event will offer 27 local vendors the chance to come out and sell their goods to the community. Mark your calendar and join the fun!
What Businesses Will Participate in Small Business Saturday?
Here’s a rundown of who you can find at the Small Business Saturday sidewalk sale–and what items they sell:
- Grey Skye Designs – Handmade Earrings
- Seriously Dough – Baked Goods
- BH Sewing – Sewing Crafts & Home Decor
- Jarndi Leather – Handmade Earrings
- Cowan + Co – Home Decor & Gifts
- Colorstreet by Courtney Cox – Stick on Nail Color
- Creations From The Soul – Hand towels, socks & gifts
- Avagrace Creations – Earrings, Bows & Ornaments
- The Crafty Sisters – Wreaths
- Farm Life Creations – DIY Items, Crafts & Gifts
- Thirty One by Kristen Brooks – Bags & Organizational items
- VIC by Kristen Mizelle – Makeup & Body products
- Marci Todd – Honey, Ornaments & Custom Painting
- Lebebe Fashion – Kids Clothing
- Pampered Chef by Leighane Landen – Kitchen and Cooking items
- Farmasi by Lindsee Howard – Makeup & Body products
- Common Scents – Scentsy by Lindsey Walker
- Sweet Mae’s Coffee Company – Coffee Products
- Southern Charm Kids – Kids clothing and accessories
- Small Town Creations – Crafts & Gifts
- NC Picnics – Unique special occasion picnic setups
- Scentsy by Rebekah Bracy – Scented products
- Glitter My Faith – Custom Tumblers
- Mary Kay by Sharon Goddard – Makeup & Facial products
- Three Gifts & a Cake – Baked goods
- Vonda’s Beaded Treasures – Home decor & gifts
- Kustom Kreations – Custom Glitter Pens, Keychains, Coasters & gifts
What Else You Can Expect
Kaley Jase Boutique will let customers waiting in line to spin a prize wheel at 9:30 am. The prize? One lucky person will win a $75 gift card. They will start the “spins” at the front of the line and continue to allow one spin per customer until they have a winner. The game ends when someone makes that lucky spin.
Besides that, shoppers will earn one raffle ticket for every $10 they spend with Kaley Jase or one of their participating vendors. The raffle tickets enter you to win one of three prizes:
- A $200 KJB gift card
- A Michael Kors handbag
- Diamond necklace
KJB will also offer several “gift with purchase” opportunities for boutique customers.
When Is the Small Business Saturday Event in Downtown Windsor?
The Small Business Saturday event runs from 10 am to 3 pm on Saturday, November 27, 2021. You can find KJB at 121 South King Street, Windsor, NC.